News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Star Wars?

Started by Jack, May 08, 2005, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wyndisis

Oh, that's right, they are all older now.  That makes it awkward.

Master Goron

I saw an interview with Lucas where he said he had VII-IX written, but he said he wouldn't direct them... Also, that's a really good point.

The Hat Fairy

Okay, the hype got to me. I went out and bought the other five, again, and I watched them, and I saw RotS... and now I lifesize cardboard cutout of Darth Vader sitting in my bedroom. Yes, I am a geek, thanks for noticing.

*ahem*

No one can EVER replace Harrison Ford as Han Solo. They just can't! No Harrison, no Star Wars, I say.  :P ..Same with Luke and Leia. I'm not a Han fangirl! ..stop staring at me!  :o

Darth Wyndisis

I am bringing this all the way back from the last page.

I noticed something in SW III that is really weird.  In the scene where Padme and Bail Organa are sitting in the assembly when Palpatine declares the Old Republic the Empire, there is a shot of the people sitting in the pod, only Jar-Jar Binks magically appeared in the place of Padme.  Then there is another shot at a different angle and Padme is back like nothing happened.  What is up with that?

JDog

Huh? I didn't notice that.

MagmarFire

Nor did I, really. I suppose it must've been a technical blooper, but to me, it went by unnoticed.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Darth Wyndisis

I might be able to capture some images and post them here.

MagmarFire

Please do so. In what time do you think you'll be able to do this?

Darth Wyndisis

MagmarFire

Are you sure you weren't comparing two different pods? I don't see anything.

Darth Wyndisis

No, it is the same pod.  Notice that in the one with Jar-Jar you can see Bail at the bottom of the screen.  In the next one they are in the same position but Padme takes Jar-Jar's place.

MasterKeyX

Star Wars is a classic. it rocks, but i just cant stand Darth Sidious.

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

Rev Rabies

Sidious rules, do you se the way he pulls out his lightsaber!

Gamefreak

I like the way Yoda comes in all old and crippled like.  Pulls out his lightsaber, and goes all ninja style on his enemies.

MasterKeyX

i like in episode 3, when yoda goes into emperor sidious's room and the royal guards see him. he just flicks his hand and they drop it's so sick!

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010