News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Star Wars?

Started by Jack, May 08, 2005, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmeraldZelda2.0

Gamefreak

Well, that's the only explanation I have on why people don't bleed from lightsaber wounds

EmeraldZelda2.0

MasterKeyX

If they beld from light saber wounds, the ratins in episode 3 would be like R. He would bleed so much at the end, imagine??

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

EmeraldZelda2.0

ouch I could imagine that.. :-X

MasterKeyX

yea, those rocks near the lava would be stained red! and if youdid bleed after algith saber cut, anakin would've died.

EmeraldZelda2.0

that would of saved alot of problems in the upcoming movies. :)

Davros

Not really, who would stop the emporer taking over? Luke couldn't stop him, so without Darth Vader the empire would have reined for a looooong time (Unless the Daleks came and just exterminated them all).

Gamefreak

Well, it was prophesized that Luke was the one who could beat the Emperor.  The Emperor just probably caught Luke off guard.

MasterKeyX

either way, the emperor would've been taken down by luke one way or another. it was just that anakin helped at the time, cause he was alive.

Davros

Didn't the prophesy say that a Skywalker would bring ballance to the universe? This would make sence as previously (In the prequals) There were loads of Jedi but only ever a couple of Sith. So by killing all the Jedi and leaving only Luke alive (Who has connections to the Light and Dark path) there is a sort of ballence in the force. (I think)

MasterKeyX

good point. But how do you know that the prophesised Skywalker wasnt anakin?

Rev Rabies

Well i've read the book that takes place after episode VI and (spoilers) luke begins to train leia in the ways of the jedi. There is also a new dark jedi(not a sith lord) and a new emporer so it couldn't have been annakin, it would have to be some other skywalker (or in the case of leia or her kids, an Organa-Solo)

Davros

Excluding the later books though, it does seem to fit. Oh and random question but am I the only person who thought that General Grievous was a really well designed and imaginativly created character? No one seems to mention him so I'm not sure what most people think of him...

MasterKeyX

hes a loser, i dontlike him. He kills Jedi and taskes their light sabers, dud that aint cool! >:(