News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Does anyone here like other nintendo games,other then Zelda?

Started by Aero, May 21, 2006, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iastreb

:oreturn to topic guys... anyway, dont buy a gamecube hi no seijin... buy a Wii instead

Hi no Seijin

I don't know.  I like the GameCube looks.  I'll just get both.  Either one will let me play Zelda.  And Fire Emblem.  I haven't played it, but it has good music.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Hi no Seijin

I will. ;D
My R buttion on my GBA is malfunctioning anyways.  I wonder if being thousands of feet up in the air messed it up, but I think it started before my trip.  It was around that time.

I think I'll get the Mario games for the DS.  Are any of them good?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

iastreb

yes, Super mario 64 DS is good, i have only Mario kart DS thought :'(

Hi no Seijin

I love a good racing game.  I wonder when Nintendo will have a Zelda racing game.  That would be awesome.  They could include the pets from the Oracle series and Zeffa, the bird in TMC. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

iastreb

its a cool game, but after playing it a month, it gets annoying

Hi no Seijin

It's a good thing there are other games to play, huh?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

MagmarFire

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on May 26, 2006, 11:51:01 AM
I don't know.  I like the GameCube looks.  I'll just get both.  Either one will let me play Zelda.  And Fire Emblem.  I haven't played it, but it has good music.

I don't think that it is financially wise to get both. I mean, the Wii can play GameCube discs, as well as utilize GameCube controllers...all of this at about 2/3 the cost of getting both.

And, don't forget its downloading features, as well as the built-in DVD player and Internet capability! ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Howl

Quote from: iastreb on May 26, 2006, 12:30:10 AM
:oreturn to topic guys... anyway, dont buy a gamecube hi no seijin... buy a Wii instead

Aero

I'm not getting a DS until they stop making gameboy advance games.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: MagmarFire on May 28, 2006, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: Hi no Seijin on May 26, 2006, 11:51:01 AM

I don't think that it is financially wise to get both. I mean, the Wii can play GameCube discs, as well as utilize GameCube controllers...all of this at about 2/3 the cost of getting both.

And, don't forget its downloading features, as well as the built-in DVD player and Internet capability! ;)
Very well.  I'll just find a poster size image of the GameCube. ;D

QuoteI'm not getting a DS until they stop making gameboy advance games.
I'm not sure that'll happen.  I saw a couple of new GBA games in one of Wal-mart's (at least, I think it was Wal-mart) ads that go in the Sunday paper.  Dogs and Cats.  I think it's going to be like Nintendogs.  *shrugs*
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

iastreb

Hi no Seijin

Which is why I have no problem getting a DS.  Man, I love backward compatibilty. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!