News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Does anyone here like other nintendo games,other then Zelda?

Started by Aero, May 21, 2006, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterKeyX

I also liked donkey kong until they ruineed it with the konga drums and stuff..the old ones were classic

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

MasterKeyX

Oh god i love the mario bros, iastreb. especially the old ones, they KILLED ;D ;D

alical

Yeah I quite like Mario bros.
I also like Black and White  :)

MasterKeyX

Zelda Veteran

I am getting really sick and tired of Mario based games. He golfs, he is a moving piece on a boardgame, he plays baseball, he plays tennis, he jumps on enemys to beat them. The only two mario games i like are super mario rampage, and raid on mushroom kingdom. In SMR mario gets hold of 12 gauge shot gun, and in ROMK You get to use more efective wheapons like uzi's and plasma assult rifles. They are both worth playing, and they can both be found at flashplayer.com ;)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Hi no Seijin

Wow.  I didn't know those games existed.

The Mario games need to slow down.  SMB 1 and 3 were okay, even though they lacked in weapons and the ability to save.  Mario 64 was also decent, but still lacked weapons.  They didn't even put the Fire Flower back in. >:(
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MasterKeyX

I agree with Zelda Veteran.i mean, mario games are great and all, but it's just that thy release too many and it gets a little annoying.

hey does anyone like Kingdom hearts? they rock!

JDog

I love those games, I've completed four more worlds in Kingdom Hearts 1. Im know at neverland.

MagmarFire

Quote from: Gamefreak on June 08, 2006, 08:26:07 AM
What I am saying is that it spits out cliches like, "If I have my friends, there's nothing I can't do" throughout the entire story.

Actually, I agree with you on the cliche part. Square Enix DID have a tendency to repeat its point or topic throughout the story.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

MasterKeyX

I beat all 3 Kingdom hearts, but i seriously did think chain of memoreis' card based combat was a tad annoying >:(

MasterKeyX