News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by iastreb, May 25, 2006, 09:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Postman

alical

The Postman

alical

No  B E A S T !
I t means it is awesome/hot/ cool

The Postman

alical

iastreb

;D what the heck...

Evilslayer

QuoteWhich Hyrule do you live in?  In my Hyrule (which I call either Hyrule Alpha or Hyrule Beta, depending on where I'm at), Light Arrows can kill anything that's undead.

In OoT they can only stun most enemies. In TWW they doesn't kill the enemies, but banish them. As for the question, I like to say LoZ Hyrule.^_^

iastreb

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Evilslayer on June 09, 2006, 05:37:33 AM
QuoteWhich Hyrule do you live in?  In my Hyrule (which I call either Hyrule Alpha or Hyrule Beta, depending on where I'm at), Light Arrows can kill anything that's undead.

In OoT they can only stun most enemies. In TWW they doesn't kill the enemies, but banish them. As for the question, I like to say LoZ Hyrule.^_^
Oops, forgot to say that I added some of my own magic to some items. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

alical

The light arrows look like fountain pens in TWW

Inferno

I don't think he's gonna be the hero of anything, Link will die or disappear as told in TWW prologue, his name will be forgotten.  :'(

MasterKeyX

Link will be reborn!!

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Inferno on June 11, 2006, 03:41:56 AM
I don't think he's gonna be the hero of anything, Link will die or disappear as told in TWW prologue, his name will be forgotten.  :'(
We don't know if TP is TWW's backstory.  Unless you have verifible proof that it is.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

alex

or maybee all of his hard work will be unkown or forgotten, just like in OoT and MM  it does take place sometime after both of them right?