News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite sports

Started by JDog, June 04, 2006, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats Your Favorite Sport?

Football
2 (18.2%)
Basketball
1 (9.1%)
Archery
2 (18.2%)
Hunting
0 (0%)
Baseball
3 (27.3%)
Tennis
0 (0%)
Rugby
0 (0%)
Soccer
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

JDog

Mine are football, basketball, and baseball. I've so far played one year of highschool baseball.

saria..

JDog

thats cool, I plan on playing basketball next year as a sophmore. I didn't play my freshmen year because I didn't have the best of grades at the time.

Darth Wyndisis

I am a big football fan and I have taken a recent liking to basketball.  Archery is also good.

JDog

I see that your a big football fan, because of your Avitar.

Gamefreak

I would play High School Football, but I'm in marching band, so that would be kind of hard.

JDog

At lest you have a football team, are school too small for a football team, which sucks, because I can run pritty fast, and I'm quite strong and can break a lot of tackels, and catch the ball. So I can play every position in the sport.

Evilbob

ARCHERY! ;D
but not with modern techno bows >:(
good old willow longbow! ;D

JDog

I find hunting fun, when theres a deer around.

MagmarFire

Soccer is more of my thing. I think I ruled at defense when I was younger, but I haven't played soccer in a LONG time, so I don't know if I'm still good at it.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

i thought it was long jump in track.

alical

My favourite sports aren't here  >:(
Cricket mostly ;D and body boarding and I love Surfing though I have only bin once and the waves near us aren't big enough so I body-board.
I guess Basketball and ENGLISH football (IT IS NOT SOCCER!!!!)
Anyway how would you like it if that deer picked up a gun and hunted you down! EH!  >:(

JDog

well. i would shoot back at it.

Gamefreak

We've got one of the best football stadiums in the region.

JDog

The closest football team near my school, is 37 miles away.