News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Invent a game

Started by iastreb, June 06, 2006, 12:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iastreb

just use your imaginetion and invent the perfect game for you ;D

Hi no Seijin

A Zelda game with Hyrule, Termina, Holodrum, Labrynna, and Koholint Island in it with all of my favorite weapons. ;D

Or did you mean a forum game?  See, you have to be specific. ;)
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JDog

If I could make a game it would be a mix between Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda.

iastreb

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 06, 2006, 03:39:01 AM
A Zelda game with Hyrule, Termina, Holodrum, Labrynna, and Koholint Island in it with all of my favorite weapons. ;D

Or did you mean a forum game?  See, you have to be specific. ;)
a game you can play at home, not a forum game ;D

JDog

I think he means a game that you can play at home, you know like a playstation or gamecube or something else like that.

iastreb

ye, or PC, is your choise ;D

alical

It would have a virtual realit helmet you could wear and the main character would look like me and iit wud probably like Zelda but in a world witha beach and a rain forest and I wouldn't wear that hat

iastreb

alical

Yeah I would wear special clothes that I will design myself.
It will be a cowboy hat

iastreb

JDog

Gamefreak

Virtual Reality Runescape.

Evilslayer

I'd like to see Nintendo making a massively single-player RPG, where you can choose between a large selection of races (the Hylia should be included as a Zelda cameo), custom your hair and face, choose your gender, be a lefty, righty or ambidextrous, choose your class, etc.

The world should be massive, of course, and you should be able to buy a house, a horse, and even get married. Actually, I'd go as far as to suggest that your character can, if you want, be gay/bi and end up in a relationship like that.

It may sound far-fetched, but I've heard that's possible in Fable. Gay/bi people and yaoi/shounen'ai/yuri/shoujo'ai fans would definitely like that possibility. And being bi myself, I'd love it!^_^

Of course, if you make your character bi or ay it could cause problems in your relationship with NPCs. Some might be accepting, while others shout curses at you.

Hi no Seijin

I would cross Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kingdom Hearts, Wild Arms, Suikoden, and Final Fantasy VII.  Can you say "mayhem"? ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

No, I can say "absolute chaos"! ;D

I would love to make a game that would pit every single game character in history against each other for survival, much like Super Smash Bros.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.