News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

How did YOU find TDC?

Started by MagmarFire, June 06, 2006, 07:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you find TDC?

Luck
9 (50%)
Someone told me
4 (22.2%)
Other
5 (27.8%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

MagmarFire

I found it by trying to find Zelda stuff (I think it was last year) , most likely The Minish Cap, since I stumbled across the Ask Ezlo section. I've been attached to this site ever since. ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

saria..

I just stumbled here by accident trying to fing a walkthorugh for majoras mask. :D

Gamefreak

I was browsing Zelda sites to see which ones weren't blocked by the school.  I found this one, and I fell in love with the Caption game.

Triforce Taker

I was searching for a OoT Walkthrough,And saw the ask Elzo section.Loved it since.

iastreb

well, i was searching something about Ezlo and come to the Ask Ezlo thing. but i love the caption game! ;D

The Postman

iastreb

Evilbob

I was informed by Davros of the existence of TDC.

Gamefreak

I was here before Ask Ezlo.

Hi no Seijin

For a few years, I stuck only to The Grand Adventures.  But then The Missing Link began updating less (he's a busy guy like Jack), so I decided it was time to head to other Zelda sites.  The Desert Colossus was one of the sites I came to, and I loved it since.  Although, it took me a while longer to get here, but here I am. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Yeah, it's nice that you have arrived. :)

Hmm... I wonder how Jack found out about TDC... ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Gamefreak

It came to him in a dream.  Link appeared in a dream Jack was having and said, "Jack, you must build a site that shows the greatness of The Legend of Zelda."  Then Jack had a conversation in his sleep with Link, and the next day, he built TDC.  With many trials and errors ahead.

DarkZelda

i was in my computer class, and another fourm i go on was blocked. so i was searching for ones not bloacked by the school system. this was the only one.  ;D ;D

iastreb

Jack didnt create TDC in one day, maybe in one or two weeks... i made my site for this kind of time, and now i think is good ;D