News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

What do you like to do on free time

Started by JDog, June 06, 2006, 10:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDog

I like to be on desert colossus and play videogames and baseball and basketball and I'll read .

iastreb

Play Zelda
Read
Play Zelda
Go in TDC
Play Zelda
Work on ,my site(go to my site, dammit!)
Play Zelda
Watch movies
play Zelda
Drink coffee
Play Zelda ;D

Gamefreak

Everything Iastreb likes to do except that I like to play Zelda.

iastreb

the ones who havent heard for Zelda. like those ( i dont want to get band) in my class >:(

JDog

Why don't they like Zelda, everyone i know likes Zelda. (I might get banned so not saying it)

iastreb

saria..

Yeah. most of the kids in my scholl never played zelda or even heard of it.  one time i showed  them a picture of link they said link was gay because he wore a tunic. They said links tunic was a  freakin' dress >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  ignorant ( i might get banned for saying this)

Hi no Seijin

Holding back on the cussing, good.  However, you need to practice on the staying on topic thing now. ;)

Anywho, when I'm not doing school work or work around the house, I'm playing Zelda, on here, on other Zelda sites, writing (usually about Zelda, but also about other things), or (heaven forbid it) reading.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

It actually depends on the time for me. For one period, I'm either on the Internet, playing video games, or (rarely) reading. For another, I'm on the Internet temporarily, playing video games temporarily, watching a movie, or nothing.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

If I'm doing nothing, I'm thinking.  Therefore, I'm doing something.  So I'm never doing nothing. ;D

Did you get all that? ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Yeah, I did...thankfully. ;D

Well, I guess it's impossible to do nothing. If you're doing nothing, you're doing something.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Gamefreak

On a serious note.  I do like to read.  Oddly, I get quite a bit of reading done.  In the last year, here are the Stephen King books I've read.  And other books by other people.

The Stand (best book ever)
The Shining
Salem's Lot
The Talisman
On Writing
Eyes of the Dragon.

Other books.

Let Freedom Ring by Sean Hannity
Deliver Us From Evil by Sean Hannity
The O'Reilly Factor: The Good, The Bad, And the Completely Ridiculous in American Life by Bill O'Reilly.

And some John Saul books.

JDog

technically, when your doing nothing your doing something.