News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Bank

Started by Guest24, August 01, 2005, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guest24

[redacted]

Marin

West clock town, or east, the one with the stairs and lottery, its across from the item shop.

Pickles

It's in West Clocktown **Note** You can only get to West Clocktown by going through South Clocktown, if you didn't already know

Zelda Veteran

the more you save, you get more things, like a bigger rupee wallet

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Pea-Tear Griffin

this is the chepest way 2 get money go 2 sum where (that u no of i don't want 2 give all info.) you no there is a lot of rubies grap them go 2 bank deposit and use song of time repeat if more r needed (this is not much help unless u need 2 get kegs or sumthing)
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Zelda Veteran

lol. you know what i do for spare change? i defeat that bird that steals you rupees outside of the swamp. it spits out some blue, and red rupees. and a HUGE ORANGE ONE IN THE CENTER!! its awsome 8)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Pea-Tear Griffin

hehehehe it's funny cuz it don't make sence

jk

good idea
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Zelda Veteran

yea. easier way to get the bigger wallet for the time. ;)

Jack

Problem solved, locked.