News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

A problem...

Started by Gamefreak, June 28, 2006, 10:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamefreak

I want the mods and Jack's opinion on this.  

I'm not sure if we could do anything, but is there anything to do about those people who make accounts and never use them.  It's not a major problem, it just annoys me.

Jack

Eh, I suppose I could delete such accounts. But they don't hurt bandwidth or hard disk space, and don't pose a threat in anyway, so I'm sort of inclined to just let them simmer in case they ever come back and decide to beocme active.

Zelda Veteran

well if they havent been here in a year, i doubt they would remember their username and password. I was once a member at Zelda blog. I couldnt remember my username and thus i never went back :-*

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Gamefreak

I didn't know that mods could post in locked topics.

Rev Rabies

GF you told me you were innactive for awhile then came back so these people could just be preoccupied and they can't get on for awhile.

Gamefreak

..............................um, true, but there are people who signed up before me, and haven't made a single post.

Mysterious F.

Well then, it is up to the members if they want to post, and in the case of GF, they eventually will. Lock.

Zelda Veteran

Yes mods can reply to locked topics :D And i dont think its a good idea. Some people come here, and say, omg look at all these members i had better join! :)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Mysterious F.

Still, what if Gamefreak was deleted? We wouldn't have one of our greatest members. We should just let the people decide whether or not they'll be active. We have no say in their lives.