News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Rules Reminders

Started by Jack, February 26, 2006, 08:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

This is very important because there have been rampant flauntings of the rules. Please note the following:

1. Do not spam.

2. Posts should NOT go off topic by more than four posts.

3. No conversations. If only you and one other person are replying, and it veers off topic, after two replies each you must take it to PMs.

4. If you absolutely have an itch to go off topic, take it to the chat board.

5. No insulting other members.

I will be creating a "mod squad" shortly to begin enforcing the rules.

Please note this is not a "crackdown" it is a friendly reminder, as there seems to be a distinct disatisfaction over how certain members are conducting themselves.

Zelda Veteran

mod squad. I'd be happy to help. ;)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

dan_the_man

sorry if sum recent post have caused offence, cos i geuss my attempt at humor is offencive 2 sum ppl - but dont take enything i say seriously (apart from this) cos wen i take the piss i dont mean it.

sorry guys & girls

medli

boys can't hurt my feelings! ;D

Omni-Link

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on February 27, 2006, 02:12:30 PM
mod squad. I'd be happy to help. ;)

count me in
im a double poster gone good
ill help ya out

Jack

Whoa time out. I'll be appointing mods out of a carefully selected few that have shown explicit respect for the rules. No volunteering.

medli

yea,i'm trying to be a good girl now!^.^

dan_the_man

he wont let like 30 ppl be mods, thatl just defeat the object of it all. only a select few hu can be trusted can b Mods

medli

Jack

A moderator, someone who woul have the same authority as me to enforce the rules in the forum. The more mods there are, the better coverage there can be across the forums.

medli

ooooooooooooooooooooooh!
i get it! :D

Zelda Veteran

lol! you didnt know what a mod is. Jack is the Administrator. A mod is a step below him.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

dan_the_man

Quote from: Jack on March 02, 2006, 10:18:05 AM
The more mods there are, the better coverage there can be across the forums.

yes jack , but hu will mod the mods? if mods step out of line it will be hard for you 2 govern them all , and then ull have the problem that u cant handle all the mods by urself.
i think it would be better just 2 have like 4 trusted mods with high posts like ZV who are bound 2 visit every post on the site  ;)

Zelda Veteran

hey, I never thought of it that way! lol! I just go to where there is a new post or topic, when the diamond is green/blue. But whene i go to a certain forum bopard where every topic new and old are answered to, i dont bother with all of them.

medli

i'm sorry,i don't know much! :P