News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

leaving or returning members.

Started by JDog, January 06, 2007, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

Fierce Deity Link

Hey guys! It's been 10,000 zombie apocalypses since I've been on! Well, you probably never noticed me leave but I'm back. How's everyone doing?  :)

Mysterious F.

My computer is being terrible, and there is a chance that I might not be able to get back on in a while. It's not definite, but just saying.

Twilight Wolf

Curse you and your avatar coming back when you did, Fierce Deity Link; I still haven't played Left 4 Dead and I've got an unopened copy of it sitting under the Christmas tree taunting me until I get the money for the rest of my new PC.

Welcome back, though!
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Pea-Tear Griffin

Hey guys me and Water Within will be gone from today till at least Sunday night. We're hitting up Ikkicon so yea... Cya guys, miss ya bunches
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Vaati

Pico, guys!!! I'm back...sort of. Lately, I've been more of a DeviantART addict, but it's good to be back.  :D So, did you all miss me?  ;D

violinist

Why hello. Anyone remember me? I poofed for a while. Anyone care to tell me anything significant that happened during my death absence?

Twilight Wolf

What, you expect me to say something witty?

Hi no Seijin

I think we installed the clan system since you've been gone.  You can read about it in this thread, but it should be noted that Mikaudes (currently Uximadesk) replaced ZV as a Wizzrobe mod and I (HNS going by a Fullmetal Alchemist name) replaced JQ as a Darknut mod (TW is still a mod, but he's going by Edward Elric for the time being).
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

.- -. -.. / .. / .-- .-. --- - . / .- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. / .-- .. - .... / .--. -.-- - .... --- -. -.-.-- / - .... .- - .----. ... / .... .- .-. -.. .-.. -.-- / ... .. --. -. .. ..-. .. -.-. .- -. - --..-- / -... ..- - / .-- .... .- - . ...- . .-. .-.-.- / -..- -..

Welcome back, Violinist! And Vaati, too, of course. :D (Sorry for the late welcoming back. :( )

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

violinist

Thanks for the welcomes. For the record, I probably won't be on as often as I used to be (curse you high school) but I'll try to show up when I can.

Mysterious F.

Vaati

Quote from: Violinist on January 17, 2010, 07:37:29 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. For the record, I probably won't be on as often as I used to be (curse you high school) but I'll try to show up when I can.

Hey! I remember you, Violinist! :D

Mysterious F.

Just wanted you to know that I'm still alive and stuff, but because the recent snow storm has buried my house in over a foot of snow, I can't say I'll be that active for a while.

Pea-Tear Griffin

Sorry I haven't been on in a while guys... I just got kicked from where I was living and now am trying to find a place to stay at... Soooooo.... I'll try to be on when ever I can be... I miss you guys
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat