• Welcome to The Desert Colossus.
 

News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

help

Started by Zelda Veteran, September 27, 2007, 07:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

I'm slowly losing myself... I don't know what it is thats eating at the back of my eyes, but I feel like I'm about to snap...

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Zoratunic

So there's something wrong with your eyes? You may want to get them looked at.

Zelda Veteran

Its an expression. I can't get a grip on my thoughts... I'm scared of myself..

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

darkphantomime

So am I, we're serious here people.

DW

What happened? Or is it just a nagging feeling?
­

Gamefreak

If it's a nagging feeling, you're just going through anxiety.

Trust me, I've been going through it for the past while as JQ knows.

MagmarFire

Maybe you could try pacing around, ZV? That's what I do when I'm nervous.



Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

alex

gah!! i hope your okay..
you should just get away for awhile..
thats what i do.

alical

Yeah, relax and have a break, just do something soothing.
Or if its like stress, hit a pillow or something really hard.

But i guess what you're going through is more serious, sorry.

Mysterious F.

I highly suggest you take a few days away from school, sports, etc. and just relax at home if you think it's bad, and I don't mean sit on the computer or play video games relax, but REAL relaxation without doing anything basically. You should definetly go see a doctor if you think it already is or will be serious in the next few days.

darkphantomime

Hmm... He hasn't answered this topic yet... He should come on and tell us  how he's doing.

Mysterious F.

Mabye this is more serious than we thought... mabye he's already at the hospital. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse than that.

darkphantomime

He's definitely NOT at the hospital. I just talked to him over AIM yesterday.

Mysterious F.

Alot can change over a day, you know. In three seconds 98% of everything in this universe came into existence, and in a few hours a meteor crashed into what is now the Yucatan Peninsula and caused the mass exctinction of the dinosaurs. A day could be catastrophic.

darkphantomime

*coughs*

Quote from: Sasori no Akasuna on October 01, 2007, 04:53:49 PM
KP is pretty active, and I liked the old one :)

Look at the Time-stamp. He's definitely alive and well.