News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

A great evil (part five)

Started by Zelda Veteran, June 10, 2006, 08:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

Chapter 5! ^^

Link walked down into Gerudo Valley, and across the bridge. And what he saw made him stop dead in his tracks. Total war. Gerudos were at war with 23 remaining knights of Hyrule. There had to be at least 100 Gerudo soldiers out there! Link ducked in cover, as a few arrows whizzed past his head. He looked around, and noticed someone in an upper room of the castle. As he squinted his eyes, he saw a child. A child with menacing cold eyes, watching the destruction beneath him. Link pondered for a moment, but shook the thought. He had to get across the battlefield, but how? As he thought, a Gerudo soldier spotted him. She called out, and four more came to her side, and they approached him. Link quickly searched through his tunic. Oh-no! I left my Gerudo card in my Zora tunic! Link stood up, as one of them said, Identification?  Link, drew his sword, and shield. The Gerudo looked angered. No? Then prepare for combat! Link braced himself, as the Gerudos attacked! The one on the left ran around the side, while the middle one attacked from the air! Link jump slashed the first one, and went to side slash the left one, but she dodged. Link felt a sharp piercing spear dig into his back! The pain came over him like ferocious hurricane! He tuned around, and blocked the up coming stab with his shield, and countered while she was off balance. Link saw another Gerudo out of his peripheral vision, but it was too late to react. Link braced himself best he could, and waited, but the pain did not come. Instead, he heard the clanging of steel. As he turned, a Hyrulian Knight was standing over the body of a dead Gerudo. The Knight took off his helmet, and spoke. I saw you were in a bit of bind, mate! He spoke in a deep Australian accent. I figured you could use a bit o' help! He extended his hand. I'm Dingo! Dingo Mana! Link shook his hand, and said, I'm Link! Thanks a lot for helping me! I thought for sure my cucco was cooked! As they crouched behind some boxes and rocks, Dingo asked, so what's a little bloke like you doing out here in this battlefield? Link said, I am a loyal friend to the princess. She had a vision about the great king of evil. And then I heard that a single Gerudo child took out 6 knights. I have a sneaky suspicion that he has been reincarnated. Although I couldn't bear to harm an innocent child, I cannot allow him to grow up, and take over Hyrule. Even if it's just me going insane, I cant take any chances! I have to get up to that tower right away! Dingo got a toothy grin on his face. Allow me to help, mate! Link said, I think I can handle it, but thanks anyway Dingo! Dingo knelt down, and said; you think your hot stuff huh? You could hardly take on three Gerudos. That place is crawlin with em' mate! Link looked at the tower, and thought for a moment. Well... uhh since you pushed SO hard, I guess you can come along. Link said still trying to sound tough. Then onward to the Fortress mate! On ward to the Fortress! Link shouted, as they made their way to the giant tower in front of them!

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

MagmarFire

Another nice chapter, ZV! ;D

How could Link forget his Membership Card!? That should be the FIRST thing he remembers if he decides to set foot in Gerudo territory! ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

i agree. He left it in his zora tunic

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Mysterious F.

Mabye the stupidity of Zoras got into the tunic and he began to loose stuf.

Aeliran

Just not Link's day here, is it? Poor thing.

And I'd like to say that you're good at getting an idea down, you have a goal and the goal gets done without too much to distract.  :)

Mysterious F.

I have no idea what you just said.

JDog

Zelda Veteran

JDog

Zelda Veteran

you know whats got me mad to no end. how the links on the side get in the way of the story. there has to be a way to fix that!

JDog

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

xarlote

xarlote