News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite Sport

Started by bgrugby, May 26, 2005, 07:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite sport

Football
2 (9.5%)
Baseball
1 (4.8%)
Basketball
1 (4.8%)
Soccer
5 (23.8%)
Golf
0 (0%)
Swimming
3 (14.3%)
Wrestling (the real one not fake crap)
1 (4.8%)
Other
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Zelda Veteran

Ima good swimmer, but an even better 2nd Baseman! Baseball is my thing! Ive played Baseball for 5 or 6 years, and Ive been an All star player almost each year! Its been really fun!

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

Pyrgusfinn

i agree.  ive been playing softball for 7 years. im on a travel team.

Zelda Veteran

thats awesome! where have you traveled?

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

hey,you changed my pic! oh thank you zelda veteran! thank you! :D

Zelda Veteran

anytime! im always here to help! anyat pygrusfin where have you travled to? and how did you get your username??? ???

Darth Wyndisis

Football is by far my top favorite.

medli

yeah it's kind of a wierd name! :o

Pyrgusfinn

I havn't traveld out of South Carolina. We just started out team last year.

I got my name out of a couple of different books. I got the Pyrgus part from Fairie Wars (by Herbie Brennan) (I think...) and I got the finn part from The Wish List (Eion Colfer). I read a lot.  :D

DarkZelda

lol my name is not that hard to figure out.......

dark= darklink

zelda= ........DUH!!!

medli

mine is the cute and pretty new earthsage...medli!

Zelda Veteran

mine is basicly the essence of what i am. I fight in the front lines of gaming. esspecially zelda games! im gonna start a topic on this!

Pyrgusfinn

sweet. should make a good topic, i mean everybody wants to know that type of wierd stuff.

medli

he has and let me say this....
medli rox me sox!

Evilslayer

What I can't understand is why Americans insist calling that rugby rip-off sport football, and call real football - where you actually, unlike American football, touch the ball with your foot most of the time - soccer. ???

The only sport I like is football, and then I'm referring to the English incarnation.