News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Just checking in

Started by Howl, October 01, 2008, 07:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Hey guys :)
     I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the Vet members and the Cannon food-- err new guys. I'm still thinking of you! <3 I'm doing better, quit all the suicide attempts and finally my mind said "Cheer up emo kid." which, my mind tends to hit me with bricks. Lots of them. I'm happier, just entered high school, and I'm turning 15 soon.
     I still play WoW. I regret even starting the game, because that is what brought me apart from you guys, and theres so many new people and new things, I can't seem to catch up and I'm caught thinking of the old TDC before I left. I'm trying to quit WoW, but I have friends on that game as well.
     I'll come back one day soon. I don't know when but I know I will and I'll keep to it this time. and if I don't stay forever that time, hit me with a pillow sack filled with bricks.

Still the coolest wolf ever
                  ~*~Howl~*~

Darth Wyndisis

Hey, good to hear from you, Howl.  Glad things are going well for you.

Twilight Wolf

It's great to hear from you again, Howl! Just started high school, you say? How's that been going for you so far?
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Howl

I hope everyone else is as good as I am, feel free to add me on facebook at Howler Leet.

And high school is great. The upper class men deemed me Coolest Freshman. I go to an all girls school too. XD

MagmarFire

Woo-hoo!!!!! Howl's back (checking in, at least)! ;D Drinks all around!

Ahem... Anyway, glad to hear things are going well for you, and I'm especially glad to hear that you quit trying to commit suicide. Welcome back!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Keaton

Welcome back.  Glad to hear you're not suicidal anymore, but if you're still playing WoW, well, I guess that's a little better to say the least.

:3

Hi no Seijin

Generic welcome back post.

Cannon food?  Why would cannons need to eat?  What would they eat?

Just messing around with you.  I know what you mean.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Zelda Veteran

Howl!! :3
We missed you!!
Get back here NAO!! D:<

Glad you're getting better. Yeah, I got the trial version of WoW, and for once I'm thankful that I don't have any money. If I had money, I'd have bought it, and my life would have been over XD
Yeah, its pretty addicting. Glad to hear you're doing well though, hurry back.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

Warcraft=proven more addicting than heroin.
­

Gamefreak

There's an old saying:

"I gave up a drug addiction to play World of Warcraft.  My family still wishes I was on drugs."

alical

Welcome back!
Glad things are sorting themselves out for you : )

It's good that you're having fun!

Gamefreak

By the way Howl, I sent you that friend request on Facebook.

Howl

I'll check it :) my godfather also died recently too. My rolemodel, but he's in a better place.

MagmarFire

What up with all the deaths in TDC's families this year? :-*

Sorry about that, Howl.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Howl

No one's fault. I also had Ovarian Cyst. It ruptured but it could grow back to possibly be cancerous. That's IF though. I hope it doesn't grow back.