News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

This Fall is going to kill me.

Started by Gamefreak, August 19, 2011, 11:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamefreak

A list of games coming out this Fall that I want in order of release date:

Dark Souls
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition
Sonic Generations
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, and Peace Walker)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

All in all, 500 dollars worth of games.  Thank God for preordering where I can chip away at the total over time.

Any other games coming out this fall that anyone's looking forward to?

Twilight Wolf

Well damn, color me oblivious, I didn't know there was a Collector's Edition of Uncharted 3. That one I'm looking forward to more than any other so I am most definitely going to look into the CE.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Gamefreak

Here's a picture of the Collector's Edition:

Keaton

I need to go to Prog Power and that's $110.  Wouldn't miss it for the world, though.

I'm looking forward to the Heart of the Swarm expansion for Starcraft II, although I'm not sure when it'll be coming out, might not even be this year :S

Hi no Seijin

I believe Star Fox 64 3D is coming out next month.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Xenoblade Chronicles came out in Europe yesterday, and we in North America are still waiting for it. :(

Gosh darn it, I need to get a PS3 so I can play all of those Ratchet and Clank games I missed...

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Gamefreak

The good thing about the PS3 Ratchet & Clank games is the continuity in them.  They mostly focus on both Ratchet & Clank's origins.

This one:

Actually ranks as my second favorite in the series, right behind Going Commando.

Keaton

I still love the Ratchet and Clank game with Courtney Gears.  Up Your Arsenal, I think?

Yeah, that's my favorite.

MagmarFire

I didn't know you liked the Ratchet and Clank games, too, Tach! That's awesome!

And yes, Up Your Arsenal is my absolute favorite from the PS2 era. They added so much. ...Even though the lack of good Internet support for the PS2 (mainly ISP-related) made it so I couldn't play multiplayer online. >_>

But anywho, I bought a PS3 online today, as well as all the PS3 ones. Those should be coming in a few days. MY BODY IS READY.

Pale Dim

Quote from: MagmarFire on August 20, 2011, 07:34:51 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles came out in Europe yesterday, and we in North America are still waiting for it. :(

Wow, Nintendo must have something against America.

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

I'm sure it's just Nintendo of America that's being the ornery one, not Nintendo in general.

Gamefreak

Quote from: MagmarFire on August 21, 2011, 12:44:38 PM
I didn't know you liked the Ratchet and Clank games, too, Tach! That's awesome!

And yes, Up Your Arsenal is my absolute favorite from the PS2 era. They added so much. ...Even though the lack of good Internet support for the PS2 (mainly ISP-related) made it so I couldn't play multiplayer online. >_>

But anywho, I bought a PS3 online today, as well as all the PS3 ones. Those should be coming in a few days. MY BODY IS READY.

Make sure to buy Quest for Booty between Tools of Destruction and Crack in Time.  It's only on the Playstation Network and it bridges the gap between the two larger games.

MagmarFire

Only on PSN? I could've sworn the one I bought was a physical copy. :-\ Eh, I guess I'll find out as soon as it comes in.

Gamefreak

I know they made a blu-ray version for Europe only.  There was never any physical release of Quest for Booty.

It's only a scant 4-5 hours long, but it sets up the beginning of Crack in Time.

MagmarFire

I'm well aware of the length and its placement in the timeline (as it was revealed at E3 2008, I believe; hard to believe it's been that long!). Huh, I wonder if this means I'm getting an import. ...I didn't know Amazon did imports. Eh, it may just be a code that'll let me get it on PSN or something, but I don't know if even that was sold. What the heck is Amazon sending me!? D: