News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Gamefreak, June 16, 2006, 06:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamefreak

I decided to open up a discussion on Kingdom Hearts.  I know some people will be happy.

Hi no Seijin

I wish I had a PS2 so I could play it.  But right now, the only Kingdom Hearts game I can get is Chain of Memories, and I heard that takes place between Kingdom Hearts I and II.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

newbkyng

Only my friends have PS2s and GBAs but  have beat all of them  :D

MagmarFire

Ditto!

The first KH game I played was Chain of Memories, and it had me hooked on the series the first day I played it. ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Gamefreak

I played the first one at my friends house.  I was a little skeptical at first because of the whole Disney thing.  But I liked it.

JDog

OOH I beat the first one yesterday. It took forever, im more than halfway through it.

MasterKeyX

I beat kingdom Hearts I, chain of memories, and kingdom Hearts II. I cant wait for the third installment to come out, i absolutely LOVE this series!

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

I cant find Chain of memories.

Gamefreak

If anyone has seen the KH2 ending, I think it gives way to a KH3.

JDog

Dont tell me, Im not finished with number 2 yet.

Gamefreak

That's why I didn't name anything in general.  

Was anybody mad that Sephiroth was voiced by Lance Bass(of N Sync ???) in Kingdom Hearts 1.

JDog

No, because I never heard of him.

MagmarFire

Quote from: Gamefreak on June 16, 2006, 03:57:13 PM
Was anybody mad that Sephiroth was voiced by Lance Bass(of N Sync ???) in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Not really, especially since Sephiroth didn't really have major speaking roles. I mean, the only ones he had were, "Yah!", "Come.", "Sin Harvest.", "Watch this!", "Prepare yourself!", "Show me what you've got!", "Heartless Angel.", and most likely others.

Besides, were people really upset when Mandy Moore voiced as Aerith? Yeah, probably, but it really doesn't matter who plays as whom as long as he/she does a good job with it and (in KH's case) sounds authentic, right?

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

Doesn't David Gallagher (or whatever his first name is) provide a voice for Kingdom Hearts?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JDog

I dont know, but Haley Joel Osment(Not sure if his name is spelled right) plays Sora.