News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Gamefreak, June 16, 2006, 06:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterKeyX

David gallhier plays riku,i think. And yes, KH2 leaves a HUGE gap for KH3

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

When is KH3 coming out.

MasterKeyX

The only date i heard so far is Late 2007

Gamefreak

YEAH RIGHT.  They told us that Kingdom Hearts 2 was coming out in mid 2005 I think.

JDog

well when did KH2 come out. And know ones answered my question, were can I find Chain of Memerories?

MasterKeyX

Go to Gamestop or EB games, theyre bond to have it in eiuther of them.

and no, they didnt say KH2 was coming out in mid 2005,it was said it would come out in Q4 2006

Alpha

QuoteWhen is KH3 coming out.

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't going to be coming out anytime soon. I hereby invoke the power of quoting an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, the big guy behind the series:
QuoteDoes that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?
Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too.
That title that he refers to is Final Fantasy Verses XIII. It's going to be a while, unfortunately.

Gamefreak

I was pretty sure they delayed Kingdom Hearts 2 multiple times.

JDog

If they Delay KH3 I'll cry. By the way I got a DS this weekend, so PH here I come. Sorry I just had to tell.

MasterKeyX

cool. Did you get a DS Lite or a regular DS?

Oh, and back on topic,after what i just read, i guess ill predict sometime in 2009 or 2008... :'(

JDog

A regular DS, and Im almost finished with KH2. Yeah.

MagmarFire

A strange, little fire bird told me a few days ago that there MIGHT (note the emphasis on "might") be a KH movie in 2008.

Anyway, about KHIII, I believe it's going to be another interquel-like game like CoM, according to Wikipedia, I think. However, it still remains to be seen; there isn't even much of an article about it there!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

OO, I hope thats true, that would be awsome.

Gamefreak

I just hope it doesn't fall into the trap of most movies based off video games.  Cough Super Mario Bros.Cough*

JDog

I didn't like the Super Mario Brothers Movie. It was at lest kinda based on the storyline.