News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Gamefreak, June 16, 2006, 06:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 19, 2006, 11:29:07 AM
I saw the fight against Sephiroth in KHI.  My friend still can't beat him.

Oh, man, I hate that battle (when I couldn't beat him). It was so hard that I had to beat him on LV95 or 96...much to my dishonor. :'(

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

Well I, with a little of MF's help, beat him on level 49. or something like that.

MasterKeyX

Im on level 100 and i stuill cant beat him! I want the keyblade he gives you... :'(

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

Its much easier beating bosses in the second one because of Drive mode. Which allows you to use two keyblades, which I think does more damage.

MagmarFire

Unfortunately, you cannot use Drive Forms while fighting Sephiroth. You need to use your own power.

And, by the way, JDog, Sephiroth is not the final boss in KHI, remember?

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

MasterKeyX

Yes, it's ansem, who i hate evn more than ganondorf. and ansem has a secret, but i cant tell cause JDog didnt beat KH2 yet :P

JDog

O, that sucks about the fact that you can't use drive mode fighting Seperoth( Or however its spelled)

MasterKeyX

Yea, but you can use it against most of the bosses, so dont worry ;D

JDog

Gamefreak

I can take him down easily.  The key is to have Glide leveled up, so you can dodge Meteor.

JDog

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Hi no Seijin

Heal as often as you can, too.  My friend got far into the fight using Cura as often as he can (along with knowing how to tell which spell is stronger, that's about the limit of my knowledge on KH spells  :-\ ).
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JDog

Isn't there another form of Cura that you get in the library?

MasterKeyX

Yes, you can get curaga from the library, which is extremely helpful against ansm and hius forms. Also, along with nbeeding glide against sephiroth, it is very helpful to have the other growth movs to dodge his attacks. i for one used the wisdom growht move quiet often against him ;D

Gamefreak

I've got all my drives at lvl 7.  Here's a tip for lvling up easily with drives.

Go to a world, and start using your chosen form to fight enemies, when it starts to get low(Maybe 1 or 1 and a half bars) go back to the save point, exit the world and come back.  It will be as if you never used your drive form, and you'll have all your bars back.