News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Does anyone here like other nintendo games,other then Zelda?

Started by Aero, May 21, 2006, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

I say that, next to Zelda, they are one of the best games on the market today. ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Gamefreak

While I like Kingdom Hearts, it isn't very shy about spitting out cliches one after another.

JDog

Never heard of it, but has anyone played a series of unfortinut events?

alical

I have played Age of Empires
And I know they rnt Nintendo but I love
Tomb Raider (all of them)
Fable
The Sims 2

iastreb

Gamefreak

alical

Never heard of rise of nations ???
Has anyone played Tomb Raider ;D

MasterKeyX

Quote from: Gamefreak on June 07, 2006, 08:18:23 AM
While I like Kingdom Hearts, it isn't very shy about spitting out cliches one after another.

OMG how could you! Kingdom hearts is so awesome!!!! >:( >:( (joking)

No seriously i like Kingdom Hearts (beat all 3) Mario games (love them all), and Ratchet and Clank games...we also cant forget Super Smash bros and Mario sport games (tennis,baseball,soccer, mario kart, etc)

i just generally love Nintendo ;D

i agree with MagmarFire, kingdom Hearts is one of the BEST games evr created (of course, not as good as Zelda)

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

iastreb

MasterKeyX

Running peopleover wa fun...and getting a rocket launcher and firing it at stufff...that was fun too ;D

Gamefreak

I am in no way, denying that Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games out there right now.  What I am saying is that it spits out cliches like, "If I have my friends, there's nothing I can't do" throughout the entire story.

iastreb

Quote from: masterkey4892 on June 08, 2006, 07:08:13 AM
Running peopleover wa fun...and getting a rocket launcher and firing it at stufff...that was fun too ;D
i liked San Andreas ;D

MasterKeyX