News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Star Wars?

Started by Jack, May 08, 2005, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamefreak

Grevious was cool, but he served no point.  He just came out of the blue into the series and he just felt out of place.

Darth Wyndisis

He did somewhat.  Had the Star Wars films come in cronilogical order it would have been a forshadowing of what would happen to Darth Vader as in becoming more machine than living being.

Mysterious F.

I only liked Episode 1, the Phantom Menace. The rest of the movies weren't that good if you ask me.

Evilbob

I like any part that involved shooting.

MasterKeyX

i wish Qui-Gon would've lived....i always hated Darth Maul for killing him so early in the series.

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

MagmarFire

Qui-Gon wasn't completely gone. Obi-Wan stayed on Tatooine for many years mainly to communicate with him, I think. Is that right?

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Davros

Supposedly his "spirit" survived in the force. That's why luke can still see and speak to Obi-one and Yoda in the second trillogy (I think...).

MasterKeyX

yea, but c'mon....it wuld be cool if he was physically there.

Davros

True, but Darth Maul was a goon. No offense to those who like his character, but when he took of his hood to reveal that he looks like someone who spilt paint on his face and got several pairs of scisors in his head I wasn't amazed or scared. I laughed. He was so silly and, though the barely talking thing was cool, for a role where little is shown through speach you need to have an actor that has a wide range of physical theatre practise. Someon who knows how to move and react (Rather than just scowl all the time and stand like a school child with a floorboard holding his back up). Heck, the CGI animators managed to get more life into him during some of the fight scenes! Oh and I MasterKey, the guy who played Qui-Gon was good. I wish they could have kept the character.

Evilbob

I think it would have been better if you never saw maul's face.

Davros

Yeah, a mysterious assasin style character trying to hunt down and kill off Jedi like Qui-gon and Obi-one would have been cool.

MasterKeyX

i hate darth maul either way. He looks werid and acts like a moron...he was better of staying a mystery.

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо