News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Star Wars?

Started by Jack, May 08, 2005, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wyndisis

Anyone else notice that thing with Padme and Jar-Jar?   It is really bugging me.  I wonder if it was an intentional joke to see if the audience would notice or what.

Gamefreak

My rundown of Star Wars Episodes.

Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

MasterKeyX

my favorite episode is Attack of the Clones. its the only episode where anakin and obi-wan are old enough to fight together and it's cool ;D

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

Gamefreak

See, it's hard for new age Star Wars fans to appreciate the originals.

MagmarFire

Then I guess I was lucky to experience the originals well before the prequels came out. ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Rev Rabies

I was lucky enough for GF to show them to me episode 4 first and 3 last. I think Return of the jedi was best followed by revenge of the sith.

Darth Wyndisis

That is how I rank them too, Sephiroth.

Gamefreak

See, you have two categories.

1.  Old School Star Wars fans.

Old school Star Wars fans are diehard fans of the origninals.  They have been following it from the late 70's into the mid 90's when the Special Edition came out.  I guess I fall into this crowd since I got into Star Wars around 93.  This generation isn't particularly fond of the new trilogy.  And many are committed to the destruction of Jar Jar Binks.

2. New School Star Wars fans.

New School Star Wars fans are the ones who got into the series when the Star Wars Special Edition came out.  This made them suckers for special effects.  They will also say that they liked the new trilogy better than the original.

Rev Rabies

I'm kind of a new school but i do like the originals better and i despise jar-jar.

Gamefreak

I think I may still have the originals on VHS

EmeraldZelda2.0

My favorite is return of the jedi straight up. :)

Rev Rabies

Sure it wasn't the most action-packed of the six but it was the best, i loved it

EmeraldZelda2.0

finaly some one else thinks the best of tham all. ;D

Gamefreak

I thought that Return of the Jedi tried to hard to introduce a "cute" factor to it.

EmeraldZelda2.0

what do you mean cute factor it was totally kick but.  :)